Website Terms and Conditions of Dubaisetup.
This Website is published by Dubaisetup, a SOLE ESTABLISHMENT incorporated under and in accordance with the regulations of DUBAI, UAE.
General Terms :
- Dubaisetup operates this website (“Website”), for the secure processing of customer payment data to validate customer payment methods and/or obtain payments or pre-authorisations for customer Business Enrolment/Registration or Order Services made through our own Order taking services or those of third parties we work with (“Order Service”).
- Submitting your payment data via the Website implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Orders are made directly between you and the Order Service and you confirm having received from and having accepted the terms and conditions of the Order Service for that particular Order. These Website terms and conditions in no way alter or supersede the terms and conditions of the Order Service.
- Other products and services may be offered, reserved and paid for through the Website from time to time and will be subject to any applicable terms and conditions that apply at that time.
- By using the Website, you confirm that you are not a minor (under the age of 18).
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The computerized records retained in our IT systems will be kept under reasonable levels of security and will be considered as proof of communication and transaction between the parties.